The surgical face mask is 3-ply made of Polypropylene Spunbond and Meltblown nonwoven fabrics with adjustable nose strip and elastic earloop to give basic protection to the user.
|Width across face||: 175 mm + / - 2 mm|
|Depth pleated||: 95 mm + / - 2 mm|
|Depth in full||: 175 mm + / - 2 mm|
|Nose strip||: 95 mm + / - 2 mm|
|Loop size||: 155 mm + / - 5 mm|
- 1st layer : Polypropylene Spunbond non-woven
- 2nd layer : Melt blown non-woven
- 3rd layer : Polypropylene Spunbond non-woven
- Nose strip : PE wire (Metal Free)
- Ear-Loop : Flat elastic or round elastic (latex free)
Benefit and standards
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 99% (tested by Nelson lab)
- Excellent breath ability
- Non irritating, fiber glass free fabric
- Non-woven spunbond 100% Polypropylene
- Splash resistant
- Comply with EN 14683, ISO 9001 and 14001
- Ultrasonic welding manufacturing process
White, Blue, Green.
- Before putting on mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizers, or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with mask and make sure to have minimum gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it, when touching mask does occurred, clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizers, or soap and water.
- Replace mask with a new mask when damp, and do NOT re-use disposable mask.
- Dispose the mask after use
All certification can be provided upon request. Please reach out to our account executives at email@example.com or give us a call at +855 (0)85 555 792.